This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful growing company within the IT industry. The company has a policy of promoting from within and offers a fantastic career opportunity to the successful candidates.
Due internal promotion, we are seeking another Internal Account Manager professional with the ability to develop relationships with customers for our client from within the IT industry near Chesterfield.
Account Managers provide a single point of contact for a list of accounts, tasks include providing quotations within set SLA times, assisting with queries, raising and progressing orders and increasing margins gained from these accounts month on month.
The successful candidate will work to a financial target as well as KPI’s for outbound calls (40 per day minimum/120 minutes), meetings arranged and the introduction of new products.
To retain and recruit reseller accounts, establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships through regular close contact account management, this includes email and telephone communication (Monitored by KPI’s). The candidate must be able to understand a diverse range of vendor products ensuring that knowledge of features and pricing is up to date. The Account Manager will hold strong internal relationships and use this resource to further enhance the reseller experience, other primary goals are to increase products brought through the client base and thus increasing gross margin. To maintain a clean and accurate pipeline reflecting the business which the Account Manager needs to work and progress.
Essential skills for the successful candidate are:
• Experience in a similar role
• Confident on the phone with clear telephone manner (this job is 80% outbound calling)
• Ability to learn quickly and drive new messages through customer channels
• Holds strong relationships both internally and externally
• Takes responsibility for personal development with a strong desire to work to and surpass targets
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Ability to problem solve, identifying a client’s needs and respond accordingly
• Self-starter who can motivate themselves and takes a positive approach to sales
Our client offers a good package including a clear career path, 21 days holiday, rising to 25 with service, contributory pension and childcare vouchers Monday to Friday 9.00 to 5.30 or 9.30 – 6.00 and a good bonus structure. The company are based off junction 30 of the M1.