Our client is a successful distributor for large format printing and imaging technology and due to continued growth they are seeking a proactive and target driven Internal Account Manager to join a growing team and help develop existing business.
The role is to develop and grow business with existing clients through continual and methodical contact, proactively promoting new and existing products.
• To deliver customer excellence and build a strong rapport with existing customer base
• Proactively increase sales from allocated customer accounts
• Instigate marketing initiatives to allocated managed accounts
• Maintain CRM System
• Proactively manage customer relationships, proactive engagement with existing accounts in order to identify & create new business opportunities
• Compile sales reports and distribute as instructed
• Communicate and liaise with other internal departments in relation to consumable business
• Ensure customers have current pricing and product information
• Provide solutions to customer product enquiries
• Deliver against set targets and campaign objectives
• Commitment to customer satisfaction
• Good numeracy and writing skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office application essential, & other CRM systems
• High level of attention to detail during order entry
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills including oral communication
• Must be able to cooperate and actively promote a strong team dynamic
Our client is offering an excellent basic salary based upon experience along with OTE. The hours of work are Monday to Friday 9-5.30. Other benefits included in the package.