Our client based in Bilborough work within the Wide Format Digital Print Industry providing a one stop shop for all Wide Format Digital Print Equipment, Media and Supplies. Due to ongoing expansion they are looking for an additional account manager to join their team and help build on their sales success to date.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a love & flair for sales to join the fast-moving digital print industry, someone who is comfortable picking up the phone to both cold & warm prospects and able to work closely with high profile clients. The role is office based with occasional joint visits to key clients with the field sales team.
- Identifying new businesses through research and prospecting.
- Building a strong pipeline of new business opportunities.
- Following up warm leads generated through targeted marketing and website enquiries.
- Attend joint visits with the external field sales team, meeting clients face to face presenting the portfolio of services with a view to closing new business.
- Advise and recommend products based on client’s application needs.
- Work to KPIs including sales and revenue targets/call targets.
- Sales admin duties such as customer quotes, preparing samples and order inputting.
- A positive and energetic individual, driven to succeed and able to build strong rapport internally and externally.
- Ability to quickly build credibility, define customer requirements and maintain accurate client communication.
- A strong background within business to business tele-sales / account management
- A positive and enthusiastic team player who is professional and credible at all times.
- Is personable and proactive with a motivated self-starter attitude.
- Computer literate with a knowledge of MS Office and Social Media.
Competitive basic salary £23-27 depending on experience.
22 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays, rising to 25 days after 2 years.
Monday to Friday 9.00-5.30 with an hour for lunch.
A 100% discretionary annual profit share scheme is possible, but not guaranteed.
Excellent training and career prospects within the group which has a policy of promoting from within.