Are you a fluent German speaker with an understanding of German industrial manufacturing business culture? Right now, we are actively recruiting for a professional and experienced German speaking European Export Executive for a successful company located in Sutton-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire. If you are seeking your next German speaking role within Export Sales and are happy to be office based with regular travel to Germany this is the right opportunity for you.
Our client, is a leading provider of industrial components, selling to a wide range of manufacturing companies including white goods, automotive, and furniture manufacturing amongst others.They have a product range running into thousands which they sell through their website and through trade catalogues.
The company has significant export business and wishes to accelerate its growth in the German market.
This is a hands-on sales role focused on increasing our client’s sales in Germany. With a focus on service and long-term associations, the ability to build and sustain excellent and productive business relationships with customers is also essential. The role is office based although a good proportion of working time (around 50%) will be spent in Germany visiting manufacturing companies, both existing customers and prospects. The position requires an ability to discuss products, processes and solutions with engineers, so an understanding of engineering is required. The ideal candidate will be a professional and confident communicator who is capable of honestly selling the service and capabilities of our client
- Ensure that the most valuable sales leads are found and generated, and these opportunities are quickly converted to profitable, low risk, secure business
- Prioritise quotes based on value and likelihood of success and make every effort convert them to orders.
- Build productive business relationships with key decision makers and influencers in target sectors.
- Plan and execute cost-effective sales visits to customers and prospects to win new business.
- Take all reasonable measures to protect existing business with accounts in your area of responsibility.
- Generate sales leads and recommend marketing activities to further support your sales lead generation.
- Hours of work are MON to THURS 8.30am – 5pm and Fri 8.30-3.15 – however, due to travelling you may work outside of these hours
- Fluent German.
- At least 2 years of previous experience in a similar role
- ‘A’ Level / Higher or equivalent education
- Good knowledge of the German market
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities
- Willingness to travel frequently to Germany
- Long term career with stable business
- Salary £30-35 Plus bonus
- Contributory pension and 25 days holiday
- Full support and training