Our client a leading supplier of school uniform based in Alfreton and supplying schools throughout the UK. They were the first business to offer the purchase school uniform directly to parents online. A position has arisen for a proactive and target driven Internal Account Manager to join a growing team and help develop existing school business.
The role is split - 80% developing and growing business with existing clients through continual and methodical contact, proactively promoting new and existing products - 20% developing new business by following up marketing campaigns.
- To deliver customer excellence and build a strong rapport with existing customer base
- To work with the sales team to develop new business
- Proactively increase sales from allocated customer accounts
- Instigate marketing initiatives to allocated managed accounts
- Maintain CRM System
- Proactively manage customer relationships, proactive engagement with existing accounts in order to identify & create new business opportunities
- Communicate and liaise with other internal departments in relation to the supply of uniform
- Ensure customers have current pricing and product information
- Provide solutions to customer product enquiries
- Deliver against set targets and campaign objectives
- Order processing and progressing, handling product and uniform enquiries
- Experience in a similar role, specific experience of managing customers by telephone
- Positive attitude and ability to work to targets
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Good numeracy and writing skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office application essential, & other CRM systems
- High level of attention to detail
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills including oral communication
- Must be able to cooperate and actively promote a strong team dynamic
The company offers a competitive annual salary of £19-20k depending on experience plus up to an additional £4000 ote, free parking, company pension and 20 days holiday. Hours of work are 08:30 to 17:00 Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch.
Please note that although the company is currently located in Alfreton they will be moving to new purpose built offices in Clay Cross in early 2019.