Due to internal promotion we are seeking an experienced and proactive sales support professional to join the sales team at our client’s successful engineering company in Nottingham
The role, working within modern open plan offices, is to provide day to day support to the account manager and sales team through quoting, order input, customer service, and customer account development.
- Manage incoming enquiries and produce professional, accurate quotations.
- Contribute to customer account development through managing accounts distributed by the Account Manager and following up outstanding quotations.
- Administer incoming orders and communicate with other departments to ensure customer delivery expectations are met.
- Identify and qualify sales leads for the Account Manager.
- Deal with customer complaints with other departments and follow through the actions required in response to the customer complaint.
- Provide high levels of customer service.
The successful candidate will have a minimum two years’ experience within a business to business environment, providing both administrative, customer service and sales support to a team. You will have strong communication skills, the ability to work to deadlines and be proactive in your approach to your work.
Within the role you are targeted on sales leads and must be comfortable making outgoing sales calls to new and lapsed clients as well as maintaining contact with existing customers.
Our client offers a good basic salary of £20k, bonus of an additional £4-5K, 22 days holiday and stakeholder pension. The hours are Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5.00. The company also offer opportunities to progress