Our client, a leading name within the Managed Database Services Industry employs around 40 people in modern offices in Sandiacre, Nottingham. Due to ongoing expansion they are looking to appoint a Marketing and Communications Executive to take responsibility for the company’s marketing activity across a range of channels.
We are looking for a passionate, driven and enthusiastic Marketing & Communications Executive to join our client. Reporting directly to the managing director you will have responsibility for a wide range of marketing tasks, including content creation, copywriting, digital marketing, market research, social media management and marketing, email marketing, photography and graphic design. The role will be based at their head Office but may involve some national travel to attend events and exhibitions.
Your duties will include:
- Writing and proofreading marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Managing the company’s social media platforms including creating content & tracking performance
- Creating and editing Google Slides presentations for external use
- Liaising with internal departments to promote key sales messaging via email marketing
- Providing assistance to the sales team in proofreading of sales documentation
- Identifying, profiling, organising and attending events such as exhibitions and conferences
- Working with external agencies, when appropriate, to effectively manage events, press relationships, editorial requests, promotional materials, graphic design and online activities
- Maintaining and updating our internal Salesforce CRM including performing data cleanses and exporting data for use in email marketing
- Preparing monthly reports on marketing performance
- Press releases and articles to vertical markets to raise brand awareness within different industries.
- Joint marketing campaigns with channel sales partners.
- Previous experience in a marketing role
- Marketing or business-related degree would be highly beneficial
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills and a sharp eye for detail
- Ability to manage and prioritise heavy workloads with strong time management abilities
- Competency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop and ability to use CMS systems such as Drupal to edit websites
- Any experience within the IT industry would be advantageous
You will be working for a leading name within their field. The company provides a competitive salary of £24-30k depending on experience, a contributory pension scheme and company mobile phone. The company is growing quickly and their will be opportunities to develop the role and your experience as the company grows.