Our client, the Hubaco Group, owns a number of leading brands within the outdoors industry including Terra Nova, Wild Country, FieldCandy and Extremities. In addition they also own the YourSchoolUniform.com brand selling school uniform to primary and secondary schools throughout the UK.
To help build on the success of their brands they are looking to appoint a Marketing Executive to assist the sales team by focusing on generating new business and exploring new business opportunities.
The role will focus on all aspects of new market development and lead generation, using email marketing, direct marketing, targeted PR, content and social media. This is a mainly B2B role although the role will include some B2C marketing.
- Assisting the sales team in generating sales leads and qualified prospects
- Crafting and sending out email campaigns using Mailchimp.
- Creating small direct mail runs to targeted companies
- Developing future marketing campaigns, creating copy for both email and direct marketing campaigns
- Researching target markets using the internet to generate a list of potential customers. This could also include research calls
- Working with internal and field sales teams to follow up on email and marketing leads
- Liaising with the sales departments to quantify success of campaigns
- Writing press releases, content and using social media
- Researching websites, magazines and influencers specific to the different brands and market areas
We are looking for a driven individual who is eager to take on real responsibility. You will need to be highly motivated, self-managing and organised with the ability to multi-task and run several simultaneous campaigns across different brands. The ability to influence others to get things done and maintain momentum within the marketing function is essential.
The role would suit someone with experience of working in a similar position who is used to creating, running and evaluating marketing campaigns The ability to develop ideas and write marketing material including crafted emails, compelling direct mail and captivating press releases is essential to the role. Experience and proficiency in graphics packages and experience of using CRM systems would be an advantage.
You would be joining a small but busy team where multi-tasking and flexibility are key to the success of this role. This is a key role within a growing company which would allow the successful candidate to build on and develop their existing marketing skills and gain invaluable experience.
The company offers a competitive salary circa £20-24k depending on experience, company pension scheme, 28 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays). Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30-5.00.
This vacancy is being dealt with on an exclusive basis by Wheeler White. The MD has specifically requested that no agencies contact the company direct and that all enquires go via Wheeler White.