This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful growing company within the IT industry. The company has a policy of promoting from within and offers a fantastic career opportunity to the successful candidates.
Due to expansion we are seeking 2 internal sales professionals with the ability to develop relationships with customers for our client from within the IT industry.
The role is predominantly new business sales but does also include some account management. As you bring accounts on board they remain yours to nurture and optimise all sales opportunities. The role includes:
- Calling businesses from leads passed from the telemarketing team
- Introducing products and services and closing sales
- Maintaining relationships with existing client base
- Managing “orphan” accounts
- Optimising on all sales opportunities
Our client is seeking someone with B2B outbound call centre sales experience who is confident with high volume out bound calls and can hold intelligent conversations, developing business relationships. The ability to pick up technical information is essential.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Highly motivated, with a pro-active approach to their workload
- Able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Knowledgeable of the IT channel and commercial challenges for distribution
- Confident, warm, fun personality that works hard
- Honest and accountable
- A strong communicator
Our client offers a good package including a clear career path, 21 days holiday, rising to 25 with service, contributory pension and childcare vouchers Monday to Friday 9.00 to 5.30 or 9.30 – 6.00 and a good bonus structure.