Our client, based in the Midlands develop and sell software solutions for Occupational Health and Health and Safety Management selling to a wide range of companies and organisations including Education, Local Government as well as large blue chip organisations. They are looking to appoint a new business sales person to cover the North of England and Scotland.
The company generates new business leads and enquiries via their website and marketing activities and the main focus of this role will be to follow up on these leads to convert enquiries into clients. The role will be home based with occasional (bi-monthly) visits to the Head office in the in the Midlands.
We are looking for an experienced sales professional who can drive business growth across all products and sectors. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record within software sales. Experience of selling into the education and local government sectors would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience of new business sales and a winner! Work relentlessly to exceed targets with a high degree of competence in customer service and communication
- Ability to present software across a range of individuals up to C-level
- Have a consultative approach to sales with strong negotiation skills
- Experience of creating and delivering winning proposals
- Cooperation with lead generation activity and take ownership of deals
- Strong collaboration with head office functions, including commercial, support, technical, executive and project management and implementation team challenges.
- Able to travel and stay away as work requires
- A clean driving license and absolute professional approach to work and responsibilities
- Ability to create clear and concise reports, forecasts and progress updates to your manager
- A focus on high customer service
- A focus on integrity, trust and consultative skills
- Confident communicator written, telephone and email
- Comfortable with technology and an enquiring mind, ability to learn and develop
- A commitment to quality
The company offers a basic salary of between £35-40k with uncapped bonus. Realistic and achievable ote of £70-80k plus. Car allowance, contributory pension after qualifying period with increasing company contributions, 20 days holiday increasing with service.