Are you a proactive person who enjoys developing customer relationships? Are you experienced in customer services either face to face or on the phone? Right now, we are actively recruiting for a professional, experienced and proactive Customer Service Advisor for a successful service company located in Nottingham. If you enjoy working in a busy, friendly and lively environment and have experience in a similar position then this is the right opportunity for you!
The role is for a self-motivated person who enjoys being busy and working to deadlines. It is very customer focused and demands accurate keyboard skills.
Working alongside the Customer Service Manager you will be responsible for liaising with internal departments, external customers and account managers to ensure that all complaints and problems are resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Liaising with the Purchasing and Operations Depts. over stock discrepancies.
- Advise Operations Dept. of shortages, damages failed and late deliveries.
- Liaise with accounts department over proof of delivery, account credits and accounts queries.
- Maintain a log of technical complaints and forward complaints to the relevant departments.
- Recommend changes to business practices to reduce costs and improve service levels throughout the company.
- Hours are Mon to Fri 8.00am – 5.30pm
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Proactive and able to work to KPI’s
- Good knowledge of computers and MS Office suite
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving abilities
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- £19000 per annum)
- Contributory pension
- 20 days holiday rising with service
- Full support and training
Our client is a service company selling to a wide range of industries throughout the UK. You will be dealing with a large range of companies from small to large national companies. Due to continued expansion they are seeking a proactive, self-motivated and organised person with excellent customer service skills to join their team to help resolve delivery problems and stock issues with a wide range of customers. Candidates need to be proactive and commercially aware.