Our client sells a wide range of merchandise to retailers throughout the UK. Due to expansion they are looking to appoint a proactive sales administrator to join their team based in West Nottingham.
The role will involve
- Dealing with all sales enquiries from retailers
- Processing all orders, checking and advising on availability of stock
- Proactively contacting existing customers to optimise on all sales opportunities
- Building and developing strong business relationships
- Using the internet and trade publications to find potential new customers
- Contacting potential new businesses to introduce the company and its services
- Liaising with internal departments and establishing strong working alliances
- Attending trade fairs and exhibitions to promote the company
- Follow up leads gained at trade shows to develop new business
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role with a strong emphasise on business to business sales, be commercially aware and have a proactive and positive approach. In return the company offers excellent prospects coupled with strong earnings potential.
You must be a team player and be happy working in a targeted environment.
In return our client offers a good working environment, company pension scheme, 22 days holiday increasing with service and good opportunities for progression.