Our client sells a range of building materials to construction companies and the DIY market from their offices on the outskirts of Derby. They are looking to appoint a sales administrator to strengthen their team. The role will report to the sales manager and will involve:
- Dealing with incoming enquiries via phone, fax, email,
- Involves use of Microsoft word, Excel and the company CRM
- Maintain and continuously updating quotes and orders.
- To process basic quotes, convert to orders, liaise with the customer and production, and arrange
- despatch upon completion.
- Operate and maintain a variety of standard office equipment, photocopier, fax, franking machine
- Management of daily post. (Incoming & Outgoing)
- Preparing and dealing with customer requests for samples & technical data.
- Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between Customers/suppliers and relevant staff.
- Interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person.
- Establish and maintain effective relations with co-workers and supervisors
- Perform office administration duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner.
- Experience within a sales environment is essential.
The role would suit someone from a sales administration / sales support background who has good administration skills and a confident telephone manner.