Are you an experienced sales co-ordinator / sales administrator or internal account manager with strong business to business internal sales experience? Right now, we are actively recruiting for a professional and experienced sales co-ordinator for a successful company located in West Nottingham. If you are seeking your next senior sales co-ordinator, sales administrator or account manager role this the right opportunity for you!
Senior Sales Co-ordinator / Sales Administrator / Account Manager
This is a hands-on proactive role focused on increasing sales throughout the UK.
- Proactively account manage existing business accounts.
- Perform outbound calls to potential new business customers.
- Answering incoming calls, providing quotations and processing customer orders
- Dealing professionally with all customer enquiries and able to demonstrate a good knowledge of products offered.
- Represent the company at exhibitions when and where necessary.
- Building customer relationships via the telephone. Calling key accounts on a regular basis to help generate new business.
- Making new sales calls each day to generate new leads, or calling lapsed customers to help generate further business
- Monitoring sales figures for each product and targeting areas which require increased sales attention
- To ensure new sales opportunities are identified and followed up
- Agreeing despatch dates to customer requirements.
- Logging customer complaints in accordance with ISO procedures.
- Ensuring that the Stock system is correct, and reporting any discrepancies
- 2 years of previous internal sales / sales administration experience
- Good knowledge of computers and MS Office suite
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving abilities
- Ability to Multi-task oriented
- Basic Salary c£18 – 19k depending on experience
- Bonus scheme paying up to £500 per month
- Long term opportunity with a successful growing company.
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 with service
- Full support and training