Our client, based in LE4 is a family owned manufacturing business who are looking for a technically minded, customer focussed team member to join the friendly and energetic Sales and Customer Service team.
The successful candidate will require lots of passion, bags of common sense and be technically minded. You will be working directly with our client’s customers over the phone, by email and face to face, creating quotes for bespoke product orders, therefore you need to be inquisitive, logical and a problem solver as well as an excellent communicator.
Technically minded ideally with experience working with CAD, you will be someone who is dedicated, hard-working, driven, determined and flexible to go that extra mile to deliver excellent customer service in a pressured but rewarding environment.
As a Sales and Customer Service Representative within a friendly team, your responsibilities will be varied and rewarding. These include processing orders accurately and efficiently, answering the phone and supporting the sales team to process new business and develop existing accounts.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Generating new customers as well as generating leads for the internal and external sales teams
- Processing orders and quotations in line with customer requirements
- Pro-active selling and monitoring of established customers
- Following orders through from start to finish
- Achieving set monthly team sales targets
- Following up business leads and identifying new sales opportunities
- Managing on-going business accounts and building new relationships
- To gain excellent product knowledge through on-site training
- To learn the order process flow through the business
Essential Skills & Qualities
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience of working with CAD software (ideally)
- Experience of working with CRM systems
- Keen eye for detail
- Good IT knowledge with a good knowledge of the basic Microsoft Office programs and Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise
- C grade or above in English and Maths GCSE
- Flexibility and the ability to work well within a team and within a fast paced environment
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a similar role/environment, have experience using CRM systems, have an ability to solve problems with a logical approach, experienced using Microsoft Office as well as being able to work to tight deadlines under pressure.