Wheeler White Limited is committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The Data Controller
Nick Bynoth is the data controller for Wheeler White and for any personal information you supply to us in relation to enquiries about our products, services and when registering as a client or candidate. Our full postal address is: –
Wheeler White Ltd
67 King Street, Broseley Wood, Shropshire, TF12 5PR
Telephone Number: 01952 883585
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What we collect
Wheeler White Limited may collect your personal and sensitive personal data such as your name, address, date of birth, contact details, e-mail address and sensitive personal information obtained from your CV such as work history, criminal convictions and ethnic origin.
How we use your information :
- Firstly, we will use the data you have supplied to help work with you to get the best possible service from us whether as a candidate or client and for the following reasons: –
- Internal record-keeping regarding vacancies and applications
- We may use the information to improve our services to you.
- To contact you via email, SMS or phone, about vacancies that we believe you may be interested in.
- To help maintain our business relationship, where you are a user of our website as a client or candidate.
- To help highlight vacancies which we believe may be suitable for you.
- To send your information to clients for potential jobs or to assess suitability for the role. We will obtain verbal consent before presenting your details to a client.
- To enable you to submit your CV for registration or to apply for specific roles.
- Where you have consented, we will directly market products and services, and advice you of any updates to our services. Where we do so you will be able to unsubscribe at any time from receiving any further communications from us.
- We may occasionally send promotional emails about new services or other information (which we think you may find interesting) using the email address which you have provided).
- We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- To fulfil contractual obligations with our clients.
- To third parties where we have retained them to provide services that we, you or our client have requested including references, qualifications and criminal references checking services (as required), verification of the details you have provided from third party sources, psychometric evaluations or skills test. These third parties comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as Wheeler White Limited
- We may release your personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies, if they require us to do so by law.
How long do we keep your information for?
- We will only retain your data for as long as there is either a statutory requirement for us to do so or to be able to provide a service to you. This will usually require us to retain your personal data after any business relationship has ended for accounts and records purposes and to deal with any account support questions.
- Candidate details will initially be stored for twelve months. You will then be contacted automatically on a six-monthly basis to gain your permission to continue holding your information.
- You can request that your data is deleted at any time although this will restrict the services that we can offer you.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. Our services are all hosted from a UK datacentre.
Your rights to your information
You can withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information at any time. This may affect the services we are able to supply you.
Where Wheeler White Limited is the data controller you are entitled to the following subject to some legal exemptions: –
- Request a copy of the personal information of which you are the data subject and have any inaccuracies corrected
- Have your personal data erased
- Place restrictions on us processing your data or object to processing
For more information on your rights please visit the ICO website https://ico.org.uk/
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required to do so by law.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you would like a copy of your data held by us please or have any questions about this policy please submit your request by email to
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies that we use
- Cookies used by our service provider.
- We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website. Google Analytics gathers information about website use by means of cookies. The information gathered relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.